Alarm Response & Key Holding
How many nights or weekends have you been called to your site because of an alarm, only to find it was false?
Law enforcement now charges for false alarms. Namib Security Limited alarm response service will respond to your alarms in a cost-effective way. When your call comes to us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, a Namib Security Limited site security will be dispatched to your facility immediately ResponseRed 20-25 minutes or ResponseBlack 25-30 minutes Depending on traffic & location there are many benefits to having our alarm response package such as:
- Not Being disturbed at inconvenient times
- Not putting yourself or staff at risk
- Not risking the chance of driving while under the influence of alcohol due to an alarm response call
- Avoiding liability claims from staff if they are injured or attacked while on alarm response call outs (The Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act 2007)
- Our staff are local to your business giving you the benefit of quicker response times to call outs on average in about 15 minutes</span
- No call out fees, Fixed yearly rate</span
If forced entry is evident, the Police will be notified immediately. If an onsite employee accidentally triggers the alarm, the officer will verify the employee’s identity and follow your specific security procedures and instructions. If your system malfunctions, the patrol officer can reset it or call your repair technician, whichever you prefer. You can be assured of fast, efficient, and reliable security for your facility.
We will keep your keys in our vault should the alarm activation go off we will attend to your property conduct a full examination as for the cause of activation (All keys are kept unmarked for security reasons) A full patrol both internal and external patrol shall be carried out to see if there is any suspicious activities that might have triggered the activation.
Advantages of using us as your nominated security Keyholder
- There is no need to organise keyholders within your business
- Staff do not put themselves at personal risk
- Employer does not become liable to liability claims resulting from serious incidents
- You protect your staff and business from unnecessary risks and inconvenience day & night.
- Employers exercise and demonstrate a duty of care to your staff
- Only professional, fully trained staff attend activation’s
- No call out fees, Fixed yearly rate